2013年11月15日金曜日

Youtube Video: Fresh vs Frozen Food


Many people think that fresh food is better than frozen food, but is this true? Fresh food is lost 50 per cent nutrient when people eat it. On the other hand, frozen food is rocked in nutrient s by quick freezing not in season. Moreover, frozen food have big effect that bring more nutrients.

 

I thought fresh food is better than frozen food. However after watching the video, I understand frozen food have good points, so we should eat more it, I think.

 


 

4 件のコメント:

  1. I thought that fresh food is better than frozen food too! So I was very surprised at that when you said it is not true. This video was very interesting for me.

    返信削除
  2. That's an interesting perspective. I suspect that frozen food makes a very large carbon footprint though because of all the electricity that's needed to keep it frozen, so, even if it's nutritionally sound, it might not be a good idea to choose it. Having said that, I sometimes buy frozen blue berries.

    返信削除
  3. I also thought that fresh food was better than frozen food.
    Maybe nutritions is confined in them!
    I wonder I should stock vegetables and meats in my freezer.

    返信削除
  4. It was surprised for me that frozen food has more nutrition than fresh food has. But, I sometimes feel that frozen food tend to lose its flavor. In my opinion, I may choose fresh food because I want to enjoy the texture and the of the food.

    返信削除