2013年10月18日金曜日

My favorite Food Aphorism


     My favorite food aphorism is “a fit, healthy body- that is the best fashion statement” mentioned by Jess C. Scott. I agree with the aphorism. I think it is not good to be fatness because no matter how someone who is overweight wear beautiful clothes, it doesn’t seem beautiful. To have food is very important for us to live, but we should take care about eating too much. The most important thing is keeping healthy body not only for fashion but also not to be an illness. Therefore I chose this one for my favorite aphorism. I try to keep healthy body in order to suit all of clothes!

 

 

 

2 件のコメント:

  1. I agree to your opinion! Surely, someone who is overweight wears beautiful clothes, it doesn't seem beautiful... But maybe you know recently women tend to be anxious about loosing weight too much. This is known for very serious social problem. So we think this things very carefully and seriously.

    返信削除
  2. I'm glad that Hitomi mentioned the problem not only of obesity, but also of trying to be too thin, or feeling overly anxious about one's weight. I think that was the main point of the aphorism: that being healthy and fit is more important than struggling to achieve a certain "ideal weight."

    返信削除