2013年10月13日日曜日

Picnic!!!!


I went to Yoyogi park with IE classmates last week. It was rain and cool, but I enjoyed picnic. Everyone brought each of foods and shared. I had sandwich, rice ball, sushi, stuffed cabbage and so on. I love eating, so it was nice time for me.
 
After eating, I played basketball with Megumi. I’m not good at playing it, but Megu taught me kindly, so I wanted to do it again with her. I practiced juggling, too. My teacher, Dias, taught me how to juggle. When I was a child, I played “otedama”. I thought juggling resembles it, so I could play a little juggling. I had a good time and we could be closely each other.

     Then, we went to Dias’s house which was very comfortable because there were full of plants and vegetables. I learned food’s history. It was interested in it for me, so I wanted to learn more.

     Thank you, my teacher and my new friends. I’ll do my best to improve my English skills in this class. 

 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks for your great first blog post, Meiko. I was glad that you were such a good student of juggling on the day of the picnic. Your "otedama" background surely had a positive influence on you!

    返信削除
  2. Our Yoyogi park picnic was very fun!
    I really want to play basketball with you again. I have a ball, so let's play basketball in Yoyogi park at any time.

    返信削除