2014年1月10日金曜日

Movie Review

 

I watched No Reservation which is American romantic comedy drama film. The main character is Kate who is a chef and a perfectionist. She has to live with Zoe who is a child of Kate’s sister because Kate’s sister is killed in a car accident. Kate doesn’t get in good with Zoe, so helps cooking with Nick who becomes Kate’s boyfriend, so their relationship is better.

 I think cooking together is big power to connect persons. Cooking bring people to a sense of fulfillment to create something and to a sense of satisfaction by eating. I decide to cook more after watching the movie.

1 件のコメント:

  1. There is an expression in English "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." But, perhaps it should be expanded to "Eating and drinking together can enhance romance and enrich any relationships."

    I haven't seen "No Reservation" yet but you've made me curious about it. I'm glad that you were inspired to cook more after watching the film.

    返信削除